Volunteer with First Tee—Golden Isles
At First Tee—Golden Isles, we believe young people of all ages and backgrounds deserve an opportunity to learn the game of golf and experience the inherent values associated. Our programs reinforce life and leadership skills, build character and self-esteem and promote healthy choices in children and teens. Your involvement not only affects the success of our programs but the success of our young people. Get involved today by completing an application.
Our volunteer process is as follows:
- Application- use the orange Register to Volunteer button on the left.
- You will receive a follow-up phone call or email from our Program Director.
- SafeSport background check and training link will be emailed to you.
- Online Assistant Coach Training- you will receive a link after your background is completed.
- Sign up for classes through the Volunteer Signup email link.
As you consider volunteering for our chapter, know that the safety of our kids is our first priority. Please read our Prevention Policies to see how we conduct programs and activities at our chapter.