Volunteer with First Tee—Golden Isles
At First Tee—Golden Isles, we believe young people of all ages and backgrounds deserve an opportunity to learn the game of golf and experience the inherent values associated. Our programs reinforce life and leadership skills, build character and self-esteem and promote healthy choices in children and teens. Your involvement not only affects the success of our programs but the success of our young people. Get involved today by completing an application.
If you have any questions about First Tee – Golden Isles or about how you can help, please contact Mason Scott at email@example.com or 912-268-6012 ext. 104.
Our volunteer process is as follows:
- Application- use the Volunteer Application button above.
- You will receive a follow-up phone call or email from our Program Director.
- A background check and SafeSport training link will be emailed to you.
- An online Assistant Coach Training- will be emailed after your background is completed.
- Sign up for classes through Volunteer Signup, a link will be mailed to you.
As you consider volunteering for our chapter, know that the safety of our kids is our first priority. Please read our Prevention Policies to see how we conduct programs and activities at our chapter.